Sunday, September 2, 2007

L is for Library Blog Introduction

This blog was created for my TWU Children's and Young Adult Literature class. Book Reviews will be posted as part of my class assignment. Enjoy!

This is my third semester with Texas Woman's University (Denton, Texas) and I have loved every minute of it. I am a novice in the Library Science field and this is my first Children's and Young Adult Literature class and my first blog. I love to read and especially enjoy reading for pleasure. My goal is to become a secondary school librarian, in a middle school or high school. I look forward to learning how best to use literature in the library and classroom, to make learning enjoyable, memorable and exciting. Future book reviews for this blog and class include: Picture Books, Traditional Literature, Poetry, NonFiction, Historical Fiction and Fiction, Fantasy and Young Adult Literature.

No comments: